Full-Time Teaching English in Sicily (Italy)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
British Institutes Palermo is looking for teachers for the academic year of 2013/14. Our institute has a proud 30-year history of English teaching in Palermo so we are looking for NATIVE teachers, who are
- CELTA- or TEFL-certified,
- have a work permit for the European Union (or are EU citizens),
- have at least 2 years experience,
- have a degree,
- are professional in their appearance and work habits,
- are interested in teaching in Italy/Sicily.
How to ApplyWe offer: - full/part-time contracts (100 / 56 hours a month), - training and career opportunities, - refund of travel costs, - help with Italian etc. If interested please send your CV in EUROPEAN FORMAT to email@example.com.
239 total views, 1 today