Full-Time Teachers Needed for the 2014/2015 School Year
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Located in the western Caribbean a short, one-hour plane ride from Miami, Florida, Montessori By The Sea is a growing community that offers Montessori education for approximately 150 students from 20 months – 13 years of age.
Entering our 14th year, Montessori By The Sea, is the largest Montessori school in the Cayman Islands. Our school community consists of a toddler class, 2 Casa (3-6) classrooms, 2 Lower Elementary classrooms, 1 Upper Elementary classroom and 1 Middle Years class.
Montessori By The Sea is committed to providing an optimal educational environment for each student, and as such we are seeking to recruit teachers (with degrees in teaching) for the following positions:
* Trained Montessori Teachers for the Toddler, Casa, Elementary and Middle Years levels;
* Middle School (Grades 7 & 8) Teacher with experience in all Middle School subject areas;
* Arts Teacher who has experience teaching Music, Performing Arts and Visual Arts to students from 2-14 years old;
* French Teacher who has experience teaching French to students 3-14 years old;
* Information Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher who has experience teaching ICT skills to students 5-14 years old as well as skills in computer networking;
* Physical Education (PE) Teacher who has experience teaching PE to students 2-14 years old.
We seek teachers who are:
- passionate about children,
- dedicated to discovery,
- committed to improvement,
- enthusiastic lovers of life,
- detail oriented,
- confident communicators,
How to Apply
For further information and/or to apply, please send your resume, with references, to email@example.com.
526 total views, 2 today