Full-Time College Positions in the UAE: Now Hiring Biology, Chemistry, Electricity, English, ICT, Math, Mechanics and Physics Teachers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Footprints Recruiting, the leading international teacher placement agency in North America, is pleased to announce 40 new job openings with the Institute of Applied Technology, an independent, government-mandated chain of schools aimed at providing post-secondary Career-based Technical Education (CTE) to young adults in the field of technology – preparing them for careers in the rapidly developing technological sector in the UAE including but not limited to the oil and gas industry.
Positions are located in several locations throughout the UAE: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain and Fujairah. All schools are newly constructed campuses with state of the art classrooms and technology. The school is looking for experienced and energetic teachers who love their subject. Teaching involves project based assignments, and is not a static lecturing environment. Teachers are not required to be native English speakers, but an ILETS of 6.5 or higher is required.
Teachers are well compensated with a tax-free salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include health insurance for teacher + dependents, relocation allowance, housing allowance and an education allowance for those with children.
What positions are we recruiting for?
We currently have the following positions available:
- 10 English teaching positions
- 4 Math teaching positions
- 3 Chemistry teaching positions
- 6 Physics teaching positions
- 4 Applied Technology – Electrical positions
- 5 Applied Technology – Mechanical positions
- A Bachelor’s degree in the subject area
- Master’s degrees are highly desirable
- A teaching diploma/certification or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ teaching experience at the secondary level
- English teachers with experience and CELTA/DELTA will be considered regardless of their major
- ILETS 6.5 or higher for non-native speakers of English
- Basic salary of AED 13,000 per month ($3,360). Could be more for MA holders.
- Housing allowance: AED 9,280 per month in Abu Dhabi City, AED 7,424 outside AD City.
- Higher allowances for married couples and couples with children
- Education allowance up to AED 60,000 per year
- Health insurance for teacher, spouse and up to 3 children
- Annual vacation ticket for teacher + 1 dependent
How to ApplyWe encourage all qualifying applicants to submit an application on our site. Please follow this link for more information and to submit an application. Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive an email from our recruiting team asking to schedule a phone interview. We are looking forward to working with you!
2075 total views, 2 today