Full-Time Behavior Interventionist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
AST utilizes multiple ABA-based teaching strategies such as Discrete Trial Training, PRT, PECS and other play-based ABA techniques. Parents are required to participate in intervention sessions and will be directly trained by therapists and supervisors in techniques and specifics related to their child’s program. Behavior Interventionists are required to collect data during every session.
• Requires a minimum of a BA/BS
• Minimum of six months experience working with children (with special needs and/or autism preferred)
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States of America
• Ability to independently and repeatedly lift, move and carry objects weighing up to thirty-five (35) pounds
• Valid California Class C driver’s license
• Appropriate education or training background
• Bilingual skills, a plus
In addition to the most competitive salaries in the area, AST offers the following benefits to their employees:
* Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Paid drive time
* Paid training and ongoing development opportunities
* BCBA coursework and supervision offered onsite
* Flexible schedules
This is a full-time position. Qualified candidates must be willing and able to work an alternate shift from 12:00pm to 8:30pm Monday – Friday. Weekend shifts are also available.
How to Apply
Apply online - CLICK HERE.
309 total views, 3 today