The new Teachers.Net Job Center (jobs.teachers.net) has been designed with one simple goal: to help teachers find jobs. We even threw in a couple of tools to help jobs find teachers as well. New site features include:
Powerful Search Results
- Keyword, Category and Tag search tools to help you easily refine your job search.
- Radial (distance) search integrated with Google mapping, to find the best jobs where you live.
- Home and Sidebar Search with JS Query and location auto-filling.
- Extended search results to pull in thousands of relevant sites and listings by partnering with Indeed.com.
Free and Easy Account Creation
- Free registration requires only a valid email address.
- Separate portals (Dashboard) and tools for job seekers and employers.
- Special features like job alerts, recommendations, resumes, star jobs, apply online, and more.
Resume (CV) Database
- We put the power of the resume database to work for both job seekers and employers.
- Job seekers can create and store a resume, edit a resume, and set whether or not it is visible on the site or private.
- Qualified employers and job listers can search resumes for qualified candidates, and contact job seekers directly!
- You’ll see several ways we’ve integrated Facebook networking with Jobs.Teachers.Net. Through Facebook, you can “Send” job listings to friends, “Recommend” or like content for fellow teachers to explore, “Follow” site developments, and more.
Category and Sitewide RSS Feeds
- Check out our RSS Feeds, both sitewide and by category, which display our most recent job post activity.
- No waiting! Job seekers can set their own email alerts to receive custom notifications of job listings as they are posted to the Teachers.Net Job Center.
Teachers.Net is always free for teachers, no membership fees or dues required. We’re building new resources every day, so check back often, and share with a friend by “liking” us on Facebook.